At the Yamaguchi International Exchange Association, we provide translation and interpretation supporters for foreigners needing these services.
Request for translation/interpretation
- Fill out and send in the Translation/Interpretation Supporter Request Form (Requester → YIEA)
- Request is sent to registered supporters (YIEA → Supporters)
- Response from supporter(s) accepting or declining the request (Supporters → YIEA)
- Introducing the supporter(s) who accepts the request to requester (YIEA → Requester)
- Meeting about the translation/interpretation details (Arranged directly between requester and supporter(s).)
- Translation/Interpretation service in progress
- Turning in a Service Report Form (Requester → YIEA)
Once a supporter(s) accepts the request, we will send you his/her contact information. Please contact the person yourself and explain your request in more detail.
Please contact us for information about the availability of translation/interpretation supporters by phone, email, or in person before sending a Translation/Interpretation Supporter Request Form.
- We kindly ask for your understanding that there are times when we are not able to provide a supporter.
- Translation/Interpretation Supporter Service Report Form （for Requester）
- Translation/Interpretation Supporter Service Report Form（for Requester）
Number of Translation/Interpretation Supporters
|Language||Number of Registered Supporters|
Updated on 2019.11.1
- Overlap in Registered Supporters Possible
Yamaguchi International Exchange Association（YIEA）
3rd Floor, 1-7 Mizunoue-cho, Yamaguchi City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, 753-0082