The Main Points from the Governor’s Message on May 18th, 2021 regarding efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
＜Refrain from traveling between prefectures＞
- Please refrain from traveling between prefectures except for going to school, work, or the hospital.
- Please especially refrain from traveling to prefectures that have been declared a state of emergency or prefectures declared Semi-emergency (Coronavirus) Spread Prevention Measures to be taken.
＜Decrease rate of going out to half＞
- Please refrain from unessential shopping and decrease rate of going out to 50%.
- Please postpone travel plans for within and outside of the prefecture.
＜Thorough infection prevention measures＞
- Take even further measures to prevent the spread of the virus
- When dining in restaurants please go in small numbers, for a short time, and with the people you are usually with.
＜Points to consider for Businesses＞
- Please refrain from going on business trips to outside of the prefecture.
- For meetings and events that accompany visits from a different prefecture, please use email or video conferencing instead.
- Please promote remote work and video conferencing to minimize contact between employees.
Areas declared a State of Emergency:
Hokkaido, Tokyo, Aichi, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Okayama, Hiroshima, Fukuoka
Areas declared Semi-emergency (Coronavirus) Spread Prevention Measures to be taken:
Gunma, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Ishikawa, Gifu, Mie, Ehime, Kumamoto, Okinawa