Yamaguchi Multilingual Consultation Center
If you have any questions or concerns (administrative procedures, labor, medical treatment, welfare, childbirth, child care, education, learning Japanese etc.), please feel free to contact us.
You can consult with us in more than 20 languages, including simple Japanese.
Open to consult for family members and your Japanese friends, too.
Consultation is free and confidential.
- Multilingual Consultant
English, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Simple Japanese
- Multilingual Call Center
We provide assistance in other languages stated below by using Multilingual Call Center.
English, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Korean, Indonesian, Thai, Nepali, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Malay, Burmese, Khmer, Mongolian, Sinhala, Hindi, and Bengali
|Skype: yiea.soudan1（ https://join.skype.com/invite/YzYVmopII6xJ ）|
|Messenger: yiea.soudan21（ https://www.facebook.com/yiea.soudan21 ）|
*Closed on Sundays, Mondays, Holidays, and from Dec. 29 to Jan. 3
Consultation Calendar (Google Calendar)
Yamaguchi Multilingual Consultation Center (Yamaguchi International Exchange Association)
3F, 1-7 Mizunoue-Cho, Yamaguchi-City, 753-0082
- 25-minute walk from JR Yamaguchi Station
- 2-minute walk from Kencho-mae Bus Stop
Free Legal and Resident Status Consultation
- Lawyers provide with free consultation services related to the law such as divorce and contracts.
- Administrative scriveners provide with free consultations on resident status, visa, and other related topics.
Please make a reservation in advance.
|Date||Tuesday to Saturday / 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Place||Yamaguchi Multilingual Consultation Center
3F, 1-7 Mizunoue-Cho, Yamaguchi-City
|Yamaguchi Multilingual Consultation Center
*Free consultation is once per person.
* Please contact us ahead of time if you need an interpreter.
- A Daily Life Support Portal for Foreign Nationals [Ministry Of Justice]
This is a website that informs everyone of the necessary and important things to live in peace in Japan. You can see announcements from your country in various languages.
- Immigration Information Center / One-Stop Consulting Centers [Immigration Services Agency]
You can consult about immigration procedures and residence status procedures in English.
- Consultation Service for Foreign Workers [Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare]
- Technical intern training SOS / telephone emergency consultation [Organization for Technical Intern Training]
- ”Yorisoi Hotline“ – Helpline for foreign languages [Social Inclusion Support Center (General Incorporated Association)]
- Legal Information for Foreign Nationals [JAPN LEGAL SUPPORT CENTER]
- Ube-City Multilingual Counter [Ube-City]
In Ube City, life consultations are available in 21 languages.